Program overall goal:
To contribute to the reduction of the unemployment rate among Palestinian youth in Tulkarem, Qalqilia, and Nablus governorates in the northern West-Bank through the enhancement of skills and real workplace environment exposure
- To increase employability skills of 250 youth by providing them with 20 hours of Life-skills training (based on the IYF Passport to success materials)
- To increase the employability skills of 125 youth by providing them with 20 hours of cross-cutting skills training based on the needs of youth and employers
- To Provide practical on the job training opportunities for 60 youth(out of the 125) through a structured and meaningful internship program
- 20 initial meetings with potential partners are held
- 250 (youth) are selected to benefit from the project
- Training materials are developed
- 250 students receive Life Skills training.
- 125 (out of the 250) students are selected and receive cross-cutting skills training
- 60 students participate in 3-month internships in the private, public, or NGO sector (20/Gov)
- Three job fairs are conducted.
- 30 youth have found job opportunities